Monday, August 27, 2012

Creativity Challenges

Sometimes I find it fun to participate in creative challenges. To me, it doesn't matter if the work created in such challenges ever sees the light of day. The challenges really get my creative juices flowing and help remind me that creating every day is a great thing to add to our lives. When my daughter gets older, I plan to have co-creating times with her. Children can add such a spark to our projects.

These are my two favorite challenges. Click the links to find out more.


AND



So, what do you think? Do you like creative challenges? Do you do them? What are you experiences of how they influence your creativity? Should I start something like that, here, at the Visionary Bri community? 

Let me know what you think, what inspires you, what helps keep you on track, or just say hi! I look forward to reading your comments!

 Remember loves, we are all visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning ~ I would love to find an ATCs trade ~ is that something you might do? ~ Carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unsure as to what you mean by an ATCs trade. Could you provide me with some more information?

    ReplyDelete