Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: UberKuchi

As always, I love being able to draw attention to small businesses. Today is no different. When I found UberKuchi on Etsy, I was treated to some very cool, tribal eye candy.


Operating out of Coventry, Conneticuit, Michele and Andrzej Lysik are selling some really nifty things. From rings to Kuchi jewelry to belts, I pretty much want every single thing on their site.

Check out this beautiful vintage Afghanistan Kuchi embroidered choker!


 I have some Kuchi pieces, personally, and they are some of my favorite pieces to wear.

Mich sent me this beautifully embroidered fringe belt.





I know that belly dancers collect and wear all sorts of Kuchi items, but I think they're just awesome for everyday wear. If you're an urban primitive, a fashionista, or even a mama who loves supporting small businesses, this shop is an awesome one to patronize.

Available in all kind of different colors, their accessories are the perfect addition to any outfit. These Kazakh style earrings would pretty much go with everything in my wardrobe.


 Here's another one of UberKuchi's belts. I could go completely broke from this store, they've got such neat stuff!





So bop on over to UberKuchi the next time you need to add a little tribal style to your life. Their prices are reasonable and you're supporting a small business. It's a win all around!

Until next time, loves, please remember that we are all visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel.


Love to All,

-Bri


Follow me on Facebook and Twitter



Would you like me to review your business, your products or services? I'd be happy to!
Check out my Product and Service Promotion Guidelines and I look forward to hearing from you, soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, my dear. I also put you up on the "Visionary Friends" part of my page. Thank you for the beautiful belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome jewelry. Thanks for sharing this with us because I have never heard of them before reading your review. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff is beautiful :) although I don't think any of it really suits me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stuff!!
    Thanks for the review! I would never have found such a unique and beautiful site without it!

    ReplyDelete