Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Puppy Is Here! ***UPDATED***

After much waiting and anticipating, my service puppy is here!

And, now, the moment you've been waiting for. I introduce to you . . .


***Torrie***





"Uki" was a name proposed by Hubby. It's a word in martial arts that refers to one's training partner. As Uki will grow up to be my service dog, a name meaning "partner," seemed appropriate.


***UPDATE*** - There was some confusion of the puppy being named "Uki" with my daughter, whom we call "Pookie." Thus, the puppy's name has been changed to "Torrie," the word for the other 1/2 of martial arts sparring partnership.


Thank you to all of you who participated in the puppy name poll. I look forward to sharing news of Torrie as she grows and progresses in her training.

For now, she's sleeping beside Hubby and I on the couch, adjusting to her new home.


Until next time, my lovelies, please remember that we are all visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel.

Love to All,

-Bri

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment