Friday, March 15, 2013

Reversal Mandala

I'm not sure why mandalas and line work have been coming out so much in my art, as of late. Still, I know enough to go with what I'm being "drawn" to create. My visual work is becoming more about enlightenment, earth connection, and the divine feminine with a tribal feel. I love where my visual art is taking me.

Also, since some of my readers have expressed interest in owning some of my visual art, I'll be including PayPal buttons where you can order a framed print of whatever piece you like, to have and be your very own. All prints will be $15 plus a little bit for shipping. All prints are framed when they're send to you!

I also added a "buy a print" button to Medicine Mask Reversal. I hope you enjoy, my lovelies!



Reversal Mandala
8 1/2" by 11"
paper, pencil, ink



Remember, my lovelies, that we are all visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel.

Until next time, Love to All,

-Bri

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I so love your creativeness. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us in the I Love My Post blog hop!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thank you for offering such an awesome hop!

      Delete