Friday, March 8, 2013

What Happened to AWYA?

Back around Thanksgiving, I started a project on a different blog called AWYA (Art Wherever You Are). It was incredibly ambitious in that I was going to create 1 new piece of art a day for 365 days.

What I didn't plan on was this Visionary Bri project being so large and growing as quickly as it did. In order to keep up, something had to go by the wayside. Sadly, AWYA is what had to go. Maybe, at some point in the future, things will be more stable and I can complete such a project.

However, when I posed my poll and asked you, my loyal readers, what you'd like to see more of, you spoke back and said you'd like to see original art. That, I can do!

AWYA didn't get much traffic and was consuming a lot of time. So, instead of doing it as a separate project, I can deliver to you what you'd like as far as more of my art from time to time.

So, here you go! Pieces from AWYA and artwork on Visionary Bri that will continue.

Medicine Mask Reversal
8 1/2" by 11"
paper, colored pencil, ink



Until next time, my lovelies, please remember that we are all visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel.

Love to All,

-Bri


Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

12 comments:

  1. I know nothing about art, despite having four very talented artistic kids - they didn't get it from me. I can do stick people, that's the limit. But that picture is amazing, even I can see that much :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mama, for the kind words. I'm glad you like it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful art!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is really cool, actually would not mind having something like that hanging in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you. I'm glad you like it. I look forward to posting more, here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I think that picture is really nice.I like pictures of Indian themes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am Native, myself, so that's an aspect that tends to come out in a lot of my art.

      Delete
  5. The painting(?) is beautiful! I hope to see more of your art in the future

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love art where you are, great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work - do please keep sharing on Visionary Bri!

    ReplyDelete