Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1st Birthday Party

It's nice to see you back, again, lovely peoples. For the upcoming weekend, Visionary Bri will be going dormant. This weekend, we're celebrating the first birthday of my one and only baby. This first year of being a mama has flown by so fast!

For her party, we're going with a Winnie the Pooh theme. Being a creative individual, I'm doing most of the stuff for the party, myself. I even made a special onesie for her, keeping with the theme. I cut the 1 out of yellow felt and hand embroidered around it and around the wrists.


Other ideas for her party, I found on Pinterest, specifically the cupcakes from this site, decor inspiration from this one and a cookie recipe all my own.

So, in order to focus on the party and all the things that need to be done for it, this blog will go dormant over the weekend. But, don't worry because I'll be back on Tuesday with your regularly scheduled blog post including more photos of all the things I made.


Until then, keep creating and remember that we're all visionaries. We just need to figure out where we excel!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete