Friday, November 30, 2012

Sleepy Toon

When hubby and I first started dating, we made each other mixed CDs. I know! Isn't it just so cute?

Anyway, one of the CDs that he made me contained this song. I'd never heard it before, but as soon as I did, I was hooked on it. For weeks, it played on repeat in my car. I just imagined myself dancing to this at some street fair, my skirts and hair flying in the wind.

It's such a wonderful song by a band that's not well-known. So, I thought I'd share it with you all. Something new to tickle your ears, my lovelies. Without further ado, I give you "Sleepy Toon" by Wolfstone.




Well, I hope you enjoyed and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Please remember that we are all visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel.



Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

5 comments:

  1. Nice...I am about to turn in for the night. Sleepy toon...perfect. Thanks for the reminder about being a visionary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. We all need those reminders from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful idea. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete