Friday, December 28, 2012

2013 -- Gearing Up

Here at Visionary Bri, I'm gearing up for the new year. Normally, I don't make resolutions - I find them too easy to forget after a month or two. Instead, as 2012 closes, I am taking some time to regroup, reevaluate and plan 2013. These are not resolutions, per say, but goals I'd like to achieve and projects I'd like to complete.


I've got some great ideas that I'd like to put in motion. For instance, 2013 will see the first of my e-books published. I'm going to try to get the Visionary Voices classes up and running, I will be continuing and finishing the Art Wherever You Are project, AND I'm going to be looking into giving some lectures / talks. That's right, colorful little me out there on the road, spreading encouragement and inspiration. Maybe in a city near you!

But, all this takes a bit of time. It takes a bit of planning. It takes focus and determination and a bit of luck.

So, my darlings, I will be taking a brief hiatus from posting to this blog. The art in Art Wherever You Are will continue, however. When I'm back after the beginning of the year, I'll have a whole new crop of inspiration, guidance, giveaways and info for you to help you keep living your dreams.

If you're interested in shining your light out to the world and making the most of your year, I strongly recommend this planner and calender. It's the one tool I will be using most often, both this week and throughout 2013, to help bring all the magnificence of Visionary Bri to you.

I know that both I and every one of you, my dear readers, can create some magic in 2013. What big dreams would you like to see come into being?




Until the new year, please remember that we are all (yup, each and every one of us) visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel.

Love to All,


-Bri



Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

    Most of this was done with a blog template from blogspot.com, the hosting for this site. However, I did do a lot of customizing, myself.

    In college, I taught myself html language on a lark and I solicit help from my awesome professional computer-savvy friends when I have an issue that I can't resolve, myself.

    Here, at Visionary Bri, I like to promote friends and like-minded people. I utilize help from people that I know, personally, whenever possible. I try to promote local people and creative projects within my own community as well as amazing people all over the world. There's a lot of talent, down here on the ground. Ordinary people doing extraordinary things that aren't getting noticed by the "big boys" of the world.

    We are not Lady Gaga or Puff Daddy. We don't have radio play or big contracts, yet, but we are out here. We are talented, we are chasing our dreams and we are changing the world. Welcome to my little corner of the web and good luck your blog.

    -Bri

    ReplyDelete